Boutique Hotel Seville
Large 17th century house which has been restored in the 21st century
The Boutique Hotel Casa del Poeta is a large 17th century house which has been restored in the 21st century, carefully maintaining its original architecture and fine decorative features. A testament to former glories, it retains the traditional style of an authentic Sevillian mansion. The typical architecture of this type of building featured a central patio with a fountain which was the focal point of the house, and was surrounded by the various different residential areas and rooms.
The Boutique Hotel has 18 rooms and is ideal for visitors seeking a peaceful stay with personalised attention, in a luxurious and unique environment.
A BOUTIQUE HOTEL IN THE CITY CENTER OF SEVILLE
The Boutique Hotel Casa del Poeta is located in Seville Center, in old town, just in “Barrio de Santa Cruz”. It´s only a 3 minutes’ walk to the Cathedral and the surroundings are narrow and beautiful pedestrians streets.The main historic buildings of Seville are in walking distance.
- Luxury Boutique Hotel
- 24 hour Reception
- Booking service and touristic information
- Free WIFI
- HOTEL: Check in time: 15h – Check out time: 12h
- APARTMENT: Check in time: 17h – Check out time: 11h
- Luggage storage
- Transfer service from/to the airport and train station, on request
- Private driver, on request
- Private undercover parking close to the hotel, on request
- Wellcome drink on check in time
- Breakfast: 8h to 11h. Price: 12€ p/p
- Daily press available in the courtyard
- Roomservice: 13h to 16h // 19:30h to 23:30h
- Laundry service
- Iron set available on request.
- Live andalusian guitar music every day at 19:45h to 20:15h
- Massage service in the room, booking in advance.
- Hairdresser service in the room, booking in advance.
- Private roof terrace with panoramic views, Santa Cruz church, Cathedral and Giralda tower.
- Housekeeping service twice a day including turn down evening service.
- Disabled access
- Art gallery
President of the Government of Spain between 1982 and 1996
Spanish aristocrat and Enrique Iglesias’s mother
Spanish aristocrat, her father is Carlos Falcó (Marquis of Griñón) and her mother is Isabel Preysler.
Pablo de Grecia y Marie-Chantal de Grecia
Prince and Princess of Greece and Denmark.
Donatus Prinz zu Schamburg-Lippe
Hereditary Prince of Principality of Schamburg-Lippe, Germany
British actress with an Academy Award nomination and a Golden Globes nomination. She received an OBE in 2010.
Luis Felipe y María de Liechtenstein
Regent Prince and Heir of Liechtenstein, and Heir Princess of Liechtenstein
Guillermo de Luxemburgo
Hereditary Grand Duke of Luxemburg
Colombian singer with a Latin Grammys nomination in 2015
Singer and compositor maroccan
Diplomatic and Royal Councillor of Marocco